Google's June 2019 Core Update rolled out on June 3th 2019
1. A core update encompasses a broader range of factors (Google’s John Mueller)
2. The update was not focused on anything specific
3. Understand how users see your site and how useful your site is to users (Google’s John Mueller)
- Would you trust the information presented in this article?
- Is this article written by an expert or enthusiast who knows the topic well, or is it more shallow in nature?
- Does the site have duplicate, overlapping, or redundant articles on the same or similar topics with slightly different keyword variations?
- Would you be comfortable giving your credit card information to this site?
- Are the topics driven by genuine interests of readers of the site, or does the site generate content by attempting to guess what might rank well in search engines?
- Does the page provide substantial value when compared to other pages in search results?